Author Topic: Android - View Motion Events?  (Read 2344 times)

pogul

• View Profile
Android - View Motion Events?
« on: April 09, 2011, 10:52:13 AM »
Hi there - Great app!!

I'm using it on an Android 2.2 device - Evo 4g (I can almost feel the glares from the Apple folks..   ;D )

Quick question - just to make sure I'm not missing an option somewhere.  Is the "View Motion Events" available for  the iCam app on Android?

I see the options on the bottom of the screen:  Send Notifications, Motion, and Sensitivity - but I don't see the top options of Record Motion Events and View Motion Events that are in this image:

Currently I'm just using Dropbox as my storage so that I can view the images, but wanted to make sure I'm not missing something that is built into the Android app.

Also, in the Android app, bottom menu, Motion Detection button/circle - what does the speaker icon toggle mean?  Is that to enable/disable sound detection vs just motion in the video?

Thanks!   :)

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Android - View Motion Events?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 03:26:33 PM »
The Record Motion Events/View Motion Events are not currently available for Android but are being worked on by our developers to be implement a future release.

In the Motion Detection button/circle, the speaker icon toggle means that you will here a beep every time motion is detected. It does not enable/disable sound detection vs just motion in the video.