Author Topic: Issue running 2 EasyCap DC60 (STK1160) usb adapters  (Read 2554 times)

ronrrm

• View Profile
Issue running 2 EasyCap DC60 (STK1160) usb adapters
« on: December 31, 2011, 01:00:47 PM »
I seem to have some issue running two Easycap usb adapters on a Vista machine.  Both adapters show up, but only one will display an image in Icamsource, the other only shows a grey image.  Both adapters are producing images, I can swap the video from one to the other and the picture (that shows up) changes to the other cam.

Icamsource knows that there are two different adapters; even though they have the exact same names in the drop-down.  If I choose the first one in a two separate camera window, the program says there are duplicates and removes one of them.  If I carefully select the first Easycap listed, then add another cam with the second Easycap listed, only the first cam displays an image, the other is grey.

So, is there a trick or something to get the second or any number beyond one EasyCap DC60 adapters to work with Icamsource?

ron

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Issue running 2 EasyCap DC60 (STK1160) usb adapters
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 12:24:03 PM »
Thank you for your post.

Generally we do not recommend adapters but are you able to view both via any other video capture softwares running at the same time?

ronrrm

• View Profile
Re: Issue running 2 EasyCap DC60 (STK1160) usb adapters
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 03:30:39 PM »
I finally gave up on this...I could see images on both adapters at the same time, but eventually it would BSOD