Author Topic: iCam beeping and unzooming  (Read 1442 times)

Coomoo

• View Profile
iCam beeping and unzooming
« on: August 22, 2013, 11:22:32 AM »
I have 4 cameras (3 iMacs and 1 Mac Pro with Logitech USB cam) with iCam on my iPhone 4S.  Yesterday suddenly iCam would randomly beep and zoom out to show all 4 cameras.  I would click on a camera to zoom in and hear the audio, and within a second or 2 it would beep and zoom out.  I tried quitting iCam and even powering down my iPhone, but it made no difference.  My iPhone works perfectly well otherwise.

Today, it's still doing the random beeping every few seconds, but it's staying zoomed in most of the time now that I turned off the hires option.

What is going on?  Thank you.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: iCam beeping and unzooming
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 10:42:09 PM »
Delete iCam from your iPhone and try re-downloading it from the Apple App Store. If you use the same iTunes account you will not be charged a second time.

Also, please make sure that you are running the latest versions of iCam and iCamSource available on our Support Pages here: http://skjm.com/icam/help/

dkb52

• View Profile
Re: iCam beeping and unzooming
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 09:30:11 AM »
I had a similar issue.  When you zoom in on a camera, tap it to see the controls.  On the bottom in the center for the motion indicator, see if a speaker shows in that indicator.  If the speaker is present, tap it to turn it OFF.  Fixed my problem!