Support > iCam Pro Support

Running iCamSource Pro on Yosemite GM 3 build - only 1 of 3 cameras show in iOS app

(1/2) > >>

ckuehne:
Using the same settings as iCamSource (and seeing all three cameras in the iOS app), I can see all three of my cameras with iCamSource Pro - it looks like it's working perfectly.  However, I can only see one of the three cameras inside the iCam Pro app on my iPhone 6 and iPad Air, running iOS 8.0.2.  I noticed the last version of the iCam Pro app was released before iOS 8 was released, and I'm wondering if it's just an issue of updating the app?  I love the features, and would love to use it, but I'm unable to.

Thank you for your time.

SKJM Support:
Have you tried checking the Auto-Config Router checkbox in the iCamSource Pro before clicking the Start button? If that doesn’t work, please let me know what status message appears next to the Auto-Config Router checkbox when you run iCamSource Pro with that option enabled.

Our iCam Pro Help Troubleshooting section also contains some additional information about what to try when you are unable to connect from outside of your local WiFi network: http://skjm.com/icampro/help/troubleshooting.php#icam3

ckuehne:
The Auto-Config Router was already checked, and it says "NAT-PMP Success 13002 -> 13002

The thing is - I can always connect to iCamSource Pro from outside my network, what I'm not understanding is why only one of my three camera appears in the iOS app, when all three appear in iCamSource Pro.  I have no issues, at all, seeing all three cameras in iCamSource (no-pro)

SKJM Support:
Please re-enter the iCam login and password for the two cameras that aren’t working. The login/password for each camera is stored separately, so it is possible for them to get out of sync.

ckuehne:
Ah! I had not realized that every camera had its own login - everything is now working. Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version