Author Topic: Just started..  (Read 1334 times)

saramcgreevey

• View Profile
Just started..
« on: September 15, 2013, 11:59:08 PM »
Hi I just downloaded this app and was hoping to use it for a baby monitor...but I am having tons of trouble understanding it...lol...I thought I was a little bit tech savy but I guess not...Anyways I was hoping to be able to use my ipad as a icamsource...is this possible...I would like to be able to keep my ipad in my daughters room and use my ipod to watch her...this would be really handy when we go on trips...Secondly I downloaded the the icamsource to my windows 8 computer and I am getting no sound and I can not figure out how to fix this...anyways in short I need tons of help or I may ask for a refund b/c this is not what I wanted if I can not use it for a baby monitor....please help...

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Just started..
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 10:53:04 PM »
iCamSource for the iPad has been requested in the past and is currently on our list of potential features to implement in the future.

Currently, you need to run iCamSource on a computer with a webcam in order to view the webcam on your iPhone. There is more information about setting up iCam here: http://skjm.com/icam/help/