Author Topic: Motion Detection and Monthly Donations  (Read 1734 times)

rlb2

• View Profile
Motion Detection and Monthly Donations
« on: October 30, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »
Ok, Love the app like everyone else.  Donated but have a few questions:
1. Is the donate a Monthly donation or one time.  I went $.99 since I thought it might be a monthly re-occurring charge.
2. Love the new additions, features.  Is there a forum thread that has a list of Features you are working on? Can you make it a sticky updated?
3. Motion Detection: Love the new Zones feature, but if I could have only 1 feature to implement its motion detection on multiple frames.  The cloud movement thing kills me.  Maybe 3+frames or be able to select the amount?

Thanks Again!
Rob

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Motion Detection and Monthly Donations
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 12:03:09 PM »
Ok, Love the app like everyone else.  Donated but have a few questions:
1. Is the donate a Monthly donation or one time.  I went $.99 since I thought it might be a monthly re-occurring charge.
2. Love the new additions, features.  Is there a forum thread that has a list of Features you are working on? Can you make it a sticky updated?
3. Motion Detection: Love the new Zones feature, but if I could have only 1 feature to implement its motion detection on multiple frames.  The cloud movement thing kills me.  Maybe 3+frames or be able to select the amount?

Thanks Again!
Rob

Thank you for your support and feedback. :)

To answer your questions:

1) The contributions are just one-time charges, not monthly recurring subscriptions.
2) No, we don't currently have a thread discussing the list of features that we are working on.
3) Having a threshold for the number of frames of movement for detecting motion has been requested in the past and is currently on our list of potential features to implement in the future.

rlb2

• View Profile
Re: Motion Detection and Monthly Donations
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 10:34:27 PM »
Thanks! 
I was thinkingmof the motion detection issues and the frames.  Actually I don't care how many frames for motion is detected, but what I DO care about is when I get notified.  So can you change the number of frames detected Before a push notification goes out might be easier to implement and would accomplish the same thing for me.  As I only want to be notified with 3+ frames motions.

Thought I would throw that out there.
Rob