Author Topic: No image on iPhone4  (Read 2096 times)

simontowler

• View Profile
No image on iPhone4
« on: September 12, 2010, 02:02:46 AM »
Hi..I have set up iCam source and ICam on iPhone4.  The phone seems to connect to my Y-Cam SD but there is no image, just a white screen on my phone.  I can access the camera perfectly on my laptop with no probs.  Any ideas? 

OUAnthony

• View Profile
Re: No image on iPhone4
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 02:36:37 AM »
You can see the camera fine in icamsource? Or using other programs?

Also, did you use the correct link for the MJPEG feed? Not MPEG-4 feed, as it is not supported by iCam.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 02:41:52 AM by OUAnthony »

Genuis12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 06:42:48 AM »
  I can't depend on icam to video while i'm gone, It seems like the designers purposly made this programe extra glitchy.....I worked on this icame all day, port forewaording, new updated beta,
 and still yet, it will work on the edge for 15 min, then revert back to the same problems,
      I'm looking to get a refund, even though its a $5.00 app, I want my refund just a a prencible of the neglagence that went into writing this program...

I did fix my problem  WITH GETTING A COMPLETLY DEFFERANT APP!!!    Its called RDM.

and controls my computer remotly, and a 8 year old could set this program up and run it.. thats how easy it is to work and run

simontowler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 02:59:40 AM »
Will try the mpeg setting.  I've been using the ycam viewer on my laptop as I can't get iCam sourceto run on my mac either.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 12:42:19 PM »
The only MJPEG URL that we are aware of for the Y-Cam is http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/stream.jpg where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is your camera's internal IP address.