Author Topic: How do I change iPhone log in to view a different account camera?  (Read 4193 times)

earlca6

• View Profile
I understand that the iphone has to have the same user-name and password as the source - but I want to change between two different computer clients. I want to alternate between them.  They are unrelated, so I need to change settings on the iPhone 5.   

Thanks, from Florida.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How do I change iPhone log in to view a different account camera?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 12:05:30 AM »
If you use different login/passwords you will need to change the login/password in the iCam settings to whichever computer you chose to look at.

earlca6

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 09:42:53 PM »
I know how to change the user name and password in the icamsource prefs on the source computer - but how do I change the iPhone settings?

I am going to have 2 different source computers each with different name/password.  Where are the settings on the iphone?  Thanks.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 08:06:58 AM »
Tap the "i" button in the bottom-right corner of the screen (iOS) or press the Menu soft key (Android) to access the iCam Options screen to change the login / password.

earlca6

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 05:25:17 PM »
Now I see.  Seems you have to quit icam app on the computer before you can get the i info button.  Surprised no one else has asked about this.  Thanks.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »
If you had the Auto-Zoom option enabled in iCam and were using a single camera then iCam would automatically zoom in when connected. In that case, double-tapping the image would zoom you back out, unhiding the "i" button so you don't have to close the iCamSource.

earlca6

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 06:31:17 PM »
You are right - no need to stop icam to access info button. 
And we have the 2nd user account set up so it is saving images to the dropbox folder. 
But after verifying we have correct username - login, we are unable to see feeds on iphone 5 or on icamweb on the computer for the 2nd account.

We can see feeds from 1st user account when name and pw entered.

Any ideas why?  Internet connection is working. Files are uploading to dropbox.

earlca6

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 07:29:09 PM »
Have made sure java is installed. Not sure if this is a manual forward port issue.  Are working with a Macbook Pro over wifi.  Still can't get remote iphone to get feed or remote computer.

earlca6

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 07:59:09 PM »
Have changed to new username pw. Restarted computer. Auto config router and auto start enabled. 
There is a message saying "UPnP may not be enabled".  Is this the problem?

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 12:04:15 PM »
If you are just using 1 camera, you should probably be able to connect without selecting the "auto router config" box in icamsource. If you have multiple cameras, then you'll probably have better luck selecting the auto router config box AND enabling uPNP (or the Apple equivalent) in your router settings.