Author Topic: multiple cameras, one computer  (Read 2444 times)

Intregliaj

• View Profile
multiple cameras, one computer
« on: October 22, 2010, 03:55:03 PM »
I have two cameras that each work with icamsource, but when I run two icamsource on one computer, the second icamsource does not see the second camera. I am using Windows XP on a laptop. Am I missing something?? If I try using two computers each with one camera on them, it works fine on my ipad with icam.

thmaxxer

• View Profile
Re: multiple cameras, one computer
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 07:37:10 PM »
If you get the latest copy of icam you can run multiple cams with one icam window open.

Pharohbender

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 01:51:55 AM »
using the same cams you shouldn't get issues i had a diff cam and lost feed  :-\

Glasman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 10:20:53 AM »
I have two cameras that each work with icamsource, but when I run two icamsource on one computer, the second icamsource does not see the second camera. I am using Windows XP on a laptop. Am I missing something?? If I try using two computers each with one camera on them, it works fine on my ipad with icam.

I have the same issue. I have the latest Icam, and it does show a + sign to add a camera, but it's greyed out. The other camera works fine by it self, but I can't get the two up ang going. What am I missing?

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 04:49:40 PM »
Just click the "Stop" button (stopping the iCamSource) and you'll be able to add more cameras.