Author Topic: Supported Pan-Tilt USB Webcams and Network IP Cameras  (Read 151774 times)

dawn

• View Profile
Re: Supported Pan-Tilt USB Webcams and Network IP Cameras
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2015, 08:52:12 PM »
Although, I am working through some kinks in my home network, iCam works with my Wansview Pan and Tilt.  My friend has had no problems with any of his Wansview Pan-Tilt and iCam working together wonderfully.

By the way, how do you control the pan and tilt from the phone app?  I saw my friend do it on his phone by touch screen.  I don't see any adjustments on the phone or iCamSource program to set this up.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2015, 04:18:43 PM »
We discuss the supported Pan/Tilt cameras on our forum at: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=3162.0

To control your camera, simply swipe the zoomed-in camera view in the direction (up, down, left, right) you want your camera view to move.

roq

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2016, 08:52:50 PM »
Has anyone tested/got to work the pan&tilt on a D-Link?  In my case it's a DCS-5020L  It works when using the webpage of the device, but neither iCam or iCam Pro can get it to pan or tilt.  Video works but can't get it to move.

Tried the different video formats,
Tried the admin account

Open to ideals

Thanls

canoad56

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2016, 10:34:58 PM »
Hi
I am trying to use an old windows phone to run icam source and I see that you say you do not support the windows phone, my question is if icam source works on a windows pc why doesn't it work on thw windows phone? Doesn't it require just a recompile for the windows phone processor?

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2016, 03:46:33 PM »
Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, it's not that simple. Many of the Microsoft code libraries that iCamSource requires are only available for desktop/laptop computers (x86 type processors).

rickjax99

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2018, 01:05:05 AM »
I have the Wansview Q3 and after some work I was able to get it to work with IcamSource Pro. I use and Iphone 5 and cannot get the pan/tilt function to work. Any Ideas?