Author Topic: Foscam F19821WB to an F19831P and Avenue 198213  (Read 1966 times)

Seth3377

• View Profile
Foscam F19821WB to an F19831P and Avenue 198213
« on: February 07, 2018, 03:56:08 AM »
   Told a two-step instructions left here a few years back my first putting in some type of command in the web browser to get one of the two streams to have these cameras utilize MJ peg video format so can we use with iCamSource, And I successfully did this with 2F19821 WV two cameras, but when I tried to enter the same two steps for the F19821P I lost one of the following two cameras, and still cannot get it back no matter what I do. I even factory reset the camera gave it a new port number  and giving different port number to no avail. I can see the second at 19821WV2 that I entered but no longer the first one. In the user manual for all these cameras they stayed on page 82 that they support both H .264 and and JPEG formats,  so wondering why one would have to do anything to get the cameras to work and I Campell source when entering the data in preferences. I also hear talk of an I can source pro, but she nowhere where one can reliably download this apparently improved version that does more support. I did download a version one and try to update to the current version 1.3 but  always get errors, and I was reluctant to download to begin with is I have no confidence in the sites are used. Only an iOS App Store can you download the apps for an iOS device, but nowhere can I find a reliable place to download the iCamsource which is required to make this all work.
   The original post here are several years old and I’m hoping that someone has an answer to get these cameras to work as I have used the system for six years flawlessly with my older F18 918 W series of cameras, but the resolution is so much better on the nor yet not newest cameras; but, they surely are adequate  for my purposes. 
   Any advice on how to get these cameras to work and I can’t sores and iOS iCam would be much appreciated.
   Best,
Seth

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Foscam F19821WB to an F19831P and Avenue 198213
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »
iCam Pro (and its associated iCamSource Pro for macOS and Windows) currently only support JPEG and MJPEG IP cameras, similar to iCam and its associated iCamSource.

We are currently working on implementing support for h.264 cameras with the iCamSource Pro, and hope to have a beta version for users to try out on macOS soon.

Seth3377

• View Profile
Re: Foscam F19821WB to an F19831P and Avenue 198213
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 08:42:30 AM »
 I would truly be a blessing to support the Newer HVAC 2645 scan cameras that I have, it can only get the FI9821W’s to work    Whoever, the user manual say the video format supported both MJ pig and 8.264, but can’t figure out how to get the sub stream to work as an MJPEG stream in the settings and select the sub stream as the one to use for the camera.
   However, I would love to be part of your new beta testers when you are ready to implement this new option which would be most welcome, and can give you feedback on the number of bottles from Foscam as to their functionality. I have beta tested for a number of companies especially with difficult software from  various music software, both Audio and Maddie which interacts with numerous types of different manufacturers. 
   Best, Seth Thomas MD