Author Topic: Foscam C2 With icampro  (Read 1590 times)

PCKid

• View Profile
Foscam C2 With icampro
« on: November 30, 2017, 12:28:14 AM »
Will this camera work with my current icampro setup on my Mac?  Currently using two dlink basic cameras with no night vision or two way communication. Looks like like the Foscam C2 supports both of these and supports mjpeg so I'm assuming I can just swap in two of these. Love icampro as it is one of the few if not the only app that has Apple Watch support and works beautifully. Nice clear pictures with motion on on our watches if there is any activity at home. Mainly our dogs wandering around. Saves digging in pockets and handbags for the phone. Also can have it saved into our Dropbox account in the cloud. Quite brilliant.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 12:35:01 AM by PCKid »

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Foscam C2 With icampro
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 07:53:07 PM »
Will this camera work with my current icampro setup on my Mac?  Currently using two dlink basic cameras with no night vision or two way communication. Looks like like the Foscam C2 supports both of these and supports mjpeg so I'm assuming I can just swap in two of these. Love icampro as it is one of the few if not the only app that has Apple Watch support and works beautifully. Nice clear pictures with motion on on our watches if there is any activity at home. Mainly our dogs wandering around. Saves digging in pockets and handbags for the phone. Also can have it saved into our Dropbox account in the cloud. Quite brilliant.

Yes, if the camera supports MJPEG (we have had success with other Foscam cameras in the past) then it will most likely be compatible.