Author Topic: Toggle buttons issue on iCam Pro on Android  (Read 1726 times)

Beyondthetech

• View Profile
Toggle buttons issue on iCam Pro on Android
« on: June 18, 2017, 11:23:18 PM »
Hello, SKJM.

I've been enjoying iCam Pro on the iPhone, but when I switched to Android, I can no longer properly control the toggle switches for motion/notify/record. Sometimes, the buttons will just turn into an outline that just changes shade, when it originally looks like a button that toggles black and white.  When it turns into an outline, the toggles just no longer work, which force me to turn to my family members on iPhones to properly toggle the settings.

While we're at looking into it and fixing the issue, the black and white buttons could be actually confusing, can you make it on/off switches like the iPhone.

Thanks again for a great app.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 11:25:09 PM by Beyondthetech »

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Toggle buttons issue on iCam Pro on Android
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 07:52:56 AM »
That is odd that the switches are not matching what you are seeing on the iOS version.

What brand & model of device are you using, and what version of Android is it currently running?

Beyondthetech

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 07:45:57 PM »
I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus running Android 7.0 using iCam Pro 1.0 build 48.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 09:10:47 AM »
I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus running Android 7.0 using iCam Pro 1.0 build 48.

Thanks for the additional info. We will try and replicate the issue on our Android 7 test device and hopefully determine what the issue is.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 09:40:56 PM »
We tried a number of settings / configurations and unfortunately have been unable to reproduce the issue.

Have you noticed any patterns regarding this phenomenon in terms of frequency (how often you have this problem) as well as what steps you have observed that are necessary to replicate the issue?

Perhaps more than one device is connecting to the iCamSource Pro and making setting changes, resulting in an invalid state?