Author Topic: icamera 1000 problem  (Read 8108 times)

norwei

• View Profile
icamera 1000 problem
« on: September 25, 2014, 08:53:46 PM »
Hi, I am desperate so please bear with me. I purchased an icamera 1000 for my ADT pulse system. I started adding it to the system and it reached the point where it recognized the camera and was upgrading it with something. The screen had a warning do not unplug the camera while the upgrade is going on. So I left it alone but then we had a power outage. When the power came back on, I tried going through the same steps but now the ADT pulse couldn't connect to the camera and it just keeps searching for it. So now I am afraid that the power outage toasted the icamera. The camera has the green light in the middle at the bottom just blinking and blinking.

I apologize if this is not the right forum but I am desperate. ADT said they couldn't do anything because I purchased the camera on my own and tried installing it on my own.

By the way, I tried the factory reset button on the icamera and it doesn't seem to do anything at all.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: icamera 1000 problem
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 02:35:47 PM »
This Forum is specifically for the ipCam App. - http://skjm.com/ipcam/

Unfortunately, we are not familiar with your particular camera. For more information, have you tried contacting the camera’s manufacture?

cadavissr31

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 01:33:09 PM »
The iCamera 1000 has a black button on the back that is the reset button. If you hold that down for 30 sec you will reset the cameras passwords and functions. Now I would not suggest this without talking to ADT since they currently have it locked to their system but if you choose to use the camera independently this will work. The default login is administrator: and no password.

Good luck

MaryAnnDor

• View Profile
icamera 1000 problem
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 07:38:50 AM »
Hi I have the same problem on trying to login.
Yesterday it worked and today this error came up.

Could you reset my profile too please?

Thanks,
Chris

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 09:03:12 PM »
This Forum is specifically for the ipCam App. - http://skjm.com/ipcam/

Unfortunately, we are not familiar with your particular camera. For more information, have you tried contacting the camera’s manufacture?