Author Topic: icamp Pro do not work  (Read 2229 times)

Dorte

• View Profile
icamp Pro do not work
« on: February 05, 2017, 03:38:09 AM »
Hey! I need some help to connect from computer to my iPhone. I works all right at home, but when I leave the house - 4G - I can`t see the video at home. I have a Mac and use FaceTime. I have macOS Sierra ver. 10.12.3
Please help

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: icamp Pro do not work
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 12:55:35 PM »
Hey! I need some help to connect from computer to my iPhone. I works all right at home, but when I leave the house - 4G - I can`t see the video at home. I have a Mac and use FaceTime. I have macOS Sierra ver. 10.12.3
Please help

What error message do you see when you are unable to connect via 4g? - http://skjm.com/icampro/help/troubleshooting.php

Dorte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 11:36:38 PM »
No LAN Sources Found
There are currently no running iCamSources associated with your existing login and password on your local network.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 07:19:13 AM »
No LAN Sources Found
There are currently no running iCamSources associated with your existing login and password on your local network.

Have you purchased the iCam Pro Service?

iCam Pro is free to download from the App Store, and includes the ability to connect to cameras on the same local network. Purchasing the iCam Pro Service is required to connect to your cameras from outside of your local network and to receive notifications when motion or sound are detected. The iCam Pro Service is available either as a US$9.99 one-time purchase, or as a low-cost US$0.99 monthly subscription.