Author Topic: iMac High Sierra not working correctly (stumped)  (Read 1396 times)

disco2td5

• View Profile
iMac High Sierra not working correctly (stumped)
« on: November 27, 2017, 05:50:45 PM »
Hi folks ,

I've been running icam source pro on iMac for a few years now pretty much faultlessly. however since I upgraded to High Sierra last week things have not been right at all.

I used to be able to leave it running all day/night and each event file was 5 minutes long ... however now as soon as it is dark it will only record for 30secs at a time.... I've adjusted the sensitivity back and forwards.. set the thresholds to 1 as its always been but still no joy.

Also when I view through my iPhone 8 out of 10 times it will close connection within 30 seconds of me laughing the app , or quicker if I try and view events.

I have uninstalled icam source pro , deleted the pref files from library , rebooted , reinstalled twice but still getting the same problems reoccur .

any help is gratefully received. thank you.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: iMac High Sierra not working correctly (stumped)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 09:36:08 PM »
If the iCamSource Pro is crashing, there may be crash logs that will help us troubleshoot the cause of the issue.

To find crash logs in Finder, click on the Go menu and choose Go to Folder... After selecting this command, a text field should appear in Finder. Paste the path ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/ into the text field, and click the Go button.

If you could send the most recent crash logs that start with “iCamSource” to support@skjm.com then hopefully we will be able to get to the bottom of this issue.