Author Topic: iCamSourcePro - Trendnet TV-IP651WI compatibility  (Read 1305 times)

ejg

• View Profile
iCamSourcePro - Trendnet TV-IP651WI compatibility
« on: September 18, 2016, 10:57:40 AM »
Hello everyone,

I have been running iCamSourcePro on an iMac since it was first released and used the original iCam Source app for a few years prior to the release of iCamSourcePro.

I have a few Trendnet TV IP-422 / 422W / and 422WN cameras that work perfectly including sound monitoring and pan/tilt adjustment from my iPhone and iPad.

I recently acquired two newer Trendnet TV-IP651WI cameras.  While the video picture quality is much better on these new cameras,  I no longer have audio monitoring or pan/tilt capability with this new model.

I do have audio and pan/tilt when accessing the camera directly through a web browser so the feature would appear to be "turned on" in the camera settings.

I’m using the following path on iCamSourcePro to access the cameras:

ipaddress /video/mjpg.cgi

I have tried all of the other paths shown in the iCamPro support page.  Some of the paths don’t work at all, others give me the same result - video only with no sound and no pan/tilt control.

Does anyone know if there are any other settings that may enable the audio and pan/tilt feature with the TV-IP651WI cameras, or are these new cameras just not full feature compatible with iCamProSource v1.1.1?

Any help or suggestions will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks!

Ed
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:01:56 AM by ejg »