Author Topic: Many complaints  (Read 1869 times)

GuillaumeM1986

• View Profile
Many complaints
« on: September 10, 2016, 12:39:09 PM »
Hey guys are you still in business?

I am looking your forum and I seriously never saw that much complaint about a software, an app or service... Are you sure you want to make money or something???

I mean I have a problem with my webcam logitech c270, icam pro source doesn't see it (see my other post). I was looking for answers and from what I see it looks like icam is a pretty s****y service and app, from the post and reviews posted.

thx

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Many complaints
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 08:30:42 PM »
 ???

This is a Support Forum, not a general discussion forum, so the only posts here should be from users that are having problems. Once they get things working, they have no reason to come back.

This forum has been around for almost 8 years, and over that time there have been a lot of users who, at one time or another, have had questions or ran into problems and have needed help getting things working again.

This isn't where people post positive reviews, this is where people post when things aren't working for them.

So yes! Still in business, and still wanting to make money or something. ;)

rjgvt

• View Profile
Re: Many complaints
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 09:03:33 AM »
 ;D

I rarely post here, but read to what issues people might be having. I have 7 cameras between two locations running on iCamsource and has been very stable for a few years. There is a lot to learn here by using the search feature!!