Support > ipCam Support

IPCAM App stops responding after external login

(1/2) > >>

GSVNoFixedAbode:
I've got ipcam installed on an up-to-date iPhone 4S, with port mapping and security.  If I 'log in to the camera from an external address it works, but after I disconnect, the app appears to freeze/crash and doesn't respond. When I physically get to the phone the app is no longer running.  :-\

No SIM card, Do Not Disturb set, and all notifications turned off.

Suggestions?

SKJM Support:
If iCam is crashing, there should be crash logs.

Here is the direct link for instructions on how to locate crash logs from your iPhone/iPad: http://www.ondemandworld.com/how-to-find-crash-logs/

If you find any iCam crash logs, please send the most recent ones to support@skjm.com and we will hopefully be able to further troubleshoot the issue. Also, please reference this post and your username in the email.

GSVNoFixedAbode:
Thanks, email sent.  :)

GSVNoFixedAbode:
I've been able to get 2 crash logs - email sent.
Cheers,
G.

GSVNoFixedAbode:
 I now suspect the timing of connecting from external was coincidental and gave a false indication of the issue.  It definitely seems to be time/use related.  I have a script that grabs a copy of the image (via cURL) every 15 minutes, and in just on 20 hours the app appears to stop. 

How long do most people have the app running on an unattended phone - 1,2,10+ days?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version