Author Topic: MOTOROLA ip66  (Read 1716 times)

Supra80

• View Profile
MOTOROLA ip66
« on: May 13, 2016, 01:16:00 AM »
I have 3 motorola ip66 cameras outside on my house and today I can see them through the hubble app on my ipad.
But I really hate that hubble app and wonder if you have any ideas of them working through icam?

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MOTOROLA ip66
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 11:39:01 AM »
We haven’t tested with that particular camera, but if it outputs MJPEG formatted data, it’ll probably work with iCamSource.

When you run iCamSource, you’ll need to select the "Ethernet /Wi-Fi" tab because the camera is a network camera, not a USB camera. Then, enter the MJPEG or JPEG URL for your camera.

If the MJPEG or JPEG URL isn’t something that can be found by searching around with Google or by contacting their support, we actually have another solution available, although it is currently in its very preliminary stages, and that is: http://skjm.com/icam/mjpeg_test.php

When you enter the camera’s IP address and port into that web page, it will attempt to connect to the camera using all of the common MJPEG and JPEG URLs that we are aware of. If any of the URLs produce an image, then that is the URL to use in iCamSource.

If your camera requires a login and password, you can enter them in that webpage right before the address : login:password@Camera_address