Author Topic: A couple of cams missing - updated  (Read 2262 times)

ronrrm

• View Profile
A couple of cams missing - updated
« on: February 16, 2016, 09:36:24 AM »
Two issues, one question

I switched from iPhone to Android; after using iCam for many years...

One:
Am I missing something, the Android app doesn't have all of the controls that the iPhone app had (delete events, change settings...)?

Two:
Several of my cams (that work perfectly on iPad (several) and Android tablet) don't show up on my Galaxy Note5.  I get the Source Connection Error popup.  This just started in the past week or so.

what am I doing wrong

When is an Android Wear enabled version coming?

ron
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:43:01 AM by ronrrm »

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: A couple of cams missing - updated
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 10:56:29 PM »
Yes, you can delete events, change settings, etc. in iCam. The menu appears when pressing and holding down the multitasking softkey (the button in the bottom-left corner of the device in this image: http://s3.amazonaws.com/digitaltrends-uploads-prod/2014/02/Samsung-Galaxy-S5-review-front-macro-home-button.jpg)

A number of changes to any one of the networks involved, including your local network, phone network or your ISP network, could have this kind of effect.

Have you tried checking the Auto-Config Router checkbox in the iCamSource before clicking the Start button? If that doesn’t work, please let me know what status message appears next to the Auto-Config Router checkbox when you run iCamSource with that option enabled.

Our iCam Help Troubleshooting section also contains some additional information about what to try when you are unable to connect from outside of your local WiFi network: http://skjm.com/icam/help/troubleshooting.php#icam3

An Android wearable version of iCam has been requested in the past and is currently on our list of potential features to implement in the future. Unfortunately, we do not have any immediate plans at this time.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.