Author Topic: regular icam vs icampro  (Read 2494 times)

gq_50

• View Profile
regular icam vs icampro
« on: September 25, 2015, 05:57:42 PM »
i recently upgraded the new 1.2 for icampro can`t get icampro to work when im on public or private proxy... regular icam source works great why doesnt it work for icampro.?

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: regular icam vs icampro
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 12:03:33 AM »
What error message are you seeing when you are unable to connect: No Sources Found, Broker Connection Error, or Source Connection Error? Are you having problems connecting when your phone is connected via 3G, WiFi, or both?

gq_50

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 06:52:49 AM »
I"m gettin no lan sources found. like i said it was working great before i update the software on my pc and iphone

gq_50

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 06:55:12 AM »
wifi works but not 3g

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 07:01:17 PM »
Are the phone and the computer running iCamSource Pro on the same local network? 

That error message indicates that iCam Pro is in free mode, so it will only connect to an iCamSource Pro that's on the same local network.

If you are on the same local network, please go to the Advanced tab in iCamSource Pro  to see if "Disable LAN-Only Discovery" is checked. It should be unchecked.

If you have purchased iCam Pro service, then you will need to go the Store page in the iCam Pro app and hit the "Restore" button to put the app into paid mode.