Author Topic: PROXY OPTIONS at ANDROID  (Read 1884 times)

sutanto

• View Profile
PROXY OPTIONS at ANDROID
« on: July 29, 2015, 08:33:45 PM »
iam sory, iam bad english, I've downloaded ICAM 1.6.3 for android, was able to monitor via 3G, but an error when using local wifi and wifi elsewhere, as the record was in my house wearing two proxy router, appropriate support, one solution is to use a proxy options, but I am having trouble finding the proxy option in my android. thank4skjm

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: PROXY OPTIONS at ANDROID
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 01:28:58 PM »
Proxy Support for Android has been requested in the past and is currently on our list of potential features to implement in the future.

What error message are you seeing when you are unable to connect: No Sources Found, Broker Connection Error, or Source Connection Error?

If you’re seeing the Source Connection Error, have you tried checking the Auto-Config Router checkbox in the iCamSource before clicking the Start button? If it still doesn’t work with that option enabled, please let me know what status message appears next to the Auto-Config Router checkbox in iCamSource.

Our iCam Help Troubleshooting section also contains some additional information about what to try when you are unable to connect from outside of your local WiFi network: http://skjm.com/icam/help/troubleshooting.php#icam3