Author Topic: Easyn 1bf - has anyone been able to connect one these cameras  (Read 2384 times)

Seratone

• View Profile
I'm new to setting up webcams - but after some assistance from their forums, managed to get a D-Link dcs5010 l working fairly well with iSpy for recording and the MyDlink app for controlling the camera and viewing remotely over the ipad and iPhone .

I got a Easyn 1bf mini down outdoor camera on EBay.... And decided to buy iCam Pro and try it out, it got great reviews and seemed to have the most elegant interface.

I can't get the iCam source software to recognize the Easyn camera no matter what I try. zip, Nada....on a Mac or a Pc. It keeps suggesting I don't have upnp enabled on the camera, which I do. I can access the cameras interface through my router using Firefox. It's IP is 192.168.2.14. I can 'see' the camera on iSpy and the awful Easyn phone app.  (I set up the wifi from there - and tested it successfully) I've tried resetting the camera and restoring the factory confit and starting from scratch.

Any assistance with getting iCam source to recognize the Easyn 1bf would be greatly appreciated.

rjgvt

• View Profile
Re: Easyn 1bf - has anyone been able to connect one these cameras
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 11:05:50 AM »
The Easyn 1BF camera only supports H.264 format and is not compatable with Icamsource. Cameras must be USB webcams or IP cameras with MJPEG format to use with Icamsource.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Easyn 1bf - has anyone been able to connect one these cameras
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 04:50:55 AM »
rjgvt is correct. iCam supports Built-In, FireWire or USB Webcams and DV Cameras as well as MJPEG-compatible Network IP Cameras. Support for H.264 has been requested in the past and is currently on our list of potential features to implement in the future.