Author Topic: Apple Watch iCam (iOS alerts not appearing on watch only OS alerts)  (Read 2409 times)

worge

• View Profile
I can view all cameras motion alerts on iPhone, but on my watch I only see my Mac alerts not my iPhone or iPod alerts but they work on my phone, can anyone help me?

I found iCamSource "Apple watch Alerts" so i ticked it
but where are they on the iOS iCamSource apps?

thanks

Georgia

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The iCamSource applications for Mac and Windows currently support uploading Apple Watch Alerts, and we currently have an update to iCamSource Mobile waiting for review with Apple that will also support uploading Alerts for Apple Watch.

bupspa

• View Profile
Just got the update this morning for iCamsource mobile and now the apple watch alerts  toggle appears under the Notifications and Alerts tab and works great (this update is ionly for idevices running ios 8.2 / 8.3 probably because there is no watch support for ios's before 8.2) :'( ............also remember you can't view streaming vid on the watch only recorded video and to enable this all three tog's (Send Notifications, Apple Watch Alerts amd Record Motion Events) under Notification and Events tab need to be on in order to view recorded events.