Author Topic: Cant view motion recorded from icamsource on apple watch  (Read 3118 times)

bupspa

• View Profile
Cant view motion recorded from icamsource on apple watch
« on: May 23, 2015, 04:30:53 PM »
there isnt an Apple watch events setting / toggle but there is send notification toggle in the motion detection tab in the icamsource app on my iphone ,  any ideas? i get the notification on my watch but when i go to the app it just says no cameras and even after refreshing it displays "Loading" but still no recorded motion video available to view on the watch but i can view them on the phone. any advice will be greatly appreciated (luv this app)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:43:53 PM by bupspa »

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Cant view motion recorded from icamsource on apple watch
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 04:50:55 PM »
We currently have an update waiting for review with Apple that includes support for uploading Apple Watch Alerts.

bupspa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 08:03:25 PM »
Great hope it works out (the Apple Watch app/support is what caught my eye when browsing for a security cam app), even without still a fab app and worth my dollars.

worge

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 07:33:29 PM »
Hi I am in the same situation I don't see my motion iOS alerts on my watch but I do get apple watch alerts coming from my mac and i can see motion on my watch only and its amazing love it, just waiting on the iOS motion alerts to work on watch :) ;D

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 01:17:12 PM »
The Apple Watch support is for viewing recorded Motion Alerts, not live video from the camera.

If you’ve had Motion notifications on the phone, but they aren't viewable on the watch, please make sure that "Send Notifications" and "Apple Watch Events" are both enabled in the Motion Detection tab in iCamSource.

bupspa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 12:34:36 PM »

Just got the update this morning for iCamsource mobile and now the apple watch alerts  toggle appears under the Notifications and Alerts tab and works great (this update is ionly for idevices running ios 8.2 / 8.3 probably because there is no watch support for ios's before 8.2) :'( ............also remember you can't view streaming vid on the watch only recorded video and to enable this all three tog's (Send Notifications, Apple Watch Alerts amd Record Motion Events) under Notification and Events tab need to be on in order to view recorded events. Thanks for the update!