Author Topic: iCam Pro only works in house, not outside the house  (Read 5730 times)

Analia330

• View Profile
iCam Pro only works in house, not outside the house
« on: November 24, 2014, 12:24:57 PM »
I recently helped my daughter install Icam source on her Windows 8 PC, and downloaded iCam Pro on her Iphone 5.
I have been a long time user of both apps myself with no problems.
The problem now is that after we set everything up, she can see the live feed from her iphone, only while she is at home.  As soon as she leaves the house, she gets the "no sources running" error.  At that same time, I can be at my house, 7 miles away, and on a different network, and I am able to view her icam source from MY house on my ipad (while she gets the "no sources running error").  What setting are we missing on her iphone?

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: iCam Pro only works in house, not outside the house
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 05:45:43 PM »
If she uses the same iTunes account, tap the Restore button in the top-left corner of the iCam Pro Store from your other iDevice to restore the subscription purchase.

Analia330

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 06:06:00 PM »
we have the icam pro installed on her iPhone, it just only shows the camera feed when she is in her house on wifi only/ Not when she leaves the house and only has 3G/4G

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 12:04:13 PM »
The iCam Pro Service is required to connect to your cameras from outside of your local network and to receive notifications when motion or sound are detected. The iCam Pro Service is available either as a US$9.99 one-time purchase, or as a low-cost US$0.99 monthly subscription.

If you have already purchased the iCam Pro Service, you will need to make sure that it is also active on your daughter’s phone. If you both use the same iTunes account, please go to the iCam Pro Store (the small shopping basket in iCam Pro) and click the Restore button.

braymond

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 08:40:21 AM »
Rsetoring my purchase was my issue.  I had reimaged my iPhone and never restored my in app purchase.  Good Luck.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 08:19:53 PM »
I’m glad you got it working!

If you have any other issues or questions, please let us know.

darkstarrz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 11:02:48 AM »
So how do I get icam pro service?? I have iCam source, I cam, and Icam Pro, and I cannot watch my dog from my phone when I Am at work. It only works when I am home and under the same Wifi. How do I fix this? I was told to get Icam pro service but have no idea how to do so? It is not under the app store anywhere. Where do i purchase the icam service?

darkstarrz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 11:19:18 AM »
I have icam pro and it still says "No Sources Found" There are cuttently no running icamsources associated with your existing login and pssaword.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 08:20:05 PM »
I have icam pro and it still says "No Sources Found" There are cuttently no running icamsources associated with your existing login and pssaword.

Please refer to this post: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=6166.new;topicseen#new