Author Topic: request and question  (Read 4898 times)

geezfools

• View Profile
request and question
« on: July 01, 2014, 11:09:15 PM »
 Is there a way to do video and images? I like the "video" option, but it still appears as images and it takes forever to load, wifi, LTE, 4G, all of 'em take a full 30 seconds or longer to load even a 20 second clip. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I have one camera that continue says username and password are wrong, even though I connect just fine via regular iCam on my mac. Any ideas?

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: request and question
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 10:48:33 PM »
Please try unchecking the High Resolution checkbox in the iCamSource Pro to reduce the size of the videos.

Are you able to see a feed from the camera via your web browser?

geezfools

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 01:22:03 AM »
yes, I can view it fine from the foscam "site" and also view it fine from the original iCam, which we're back to using again.

I'll try unchecking the hires version to see if that's any better.

geezfools

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 10:40:50 PM »
still having issues with this.
Updated to 1.0.2 and still getting the 401 error. Foscam camera is updated to latest firmware, the other foscam is the same model, but using the other updated firmware, so maybe that's the issue?

Annoying since I paid the $10 and still haven't really been able to use it...

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 11:53:40 PM »
What is the Model of your Foscam camera? Also, you mentioned you were able to see the camera via Foscam site and iCam, however did you try entering the MJPEG URL into the address bar in your web browser? If not, please enter it directly into your web browser’s address bar to see if you are able to connect.

Also, please send a screenshot of the iCamSource Pro Preference Pane, with that camera selected so we can verify the settings, to support@skjm.com. Please reference this forum post and your user name in your email.