Author Topic: Cameras work then don't - source connection error intermittent - going crazy!  (Read 2000 times)

jschriman

• View Profile
I am a long time user of iCam and love it - i have 6 cameras all differing brands running wireless throughout my home (except internal cam on my laptop) - when i restart my computer running icamsource, everyuthing works for a few min or a few hours. just depends... sometimes i get all 6 or just 4 or just one... and its' rarely the same cameras. so nothing is consistent - tried using public proxys and no change.  I have 3wireless  routers all the same SSID - using different channels  - so not sure that would make a difference...  the wierd thing is that all cameras show up on the icamsource, but not on iphone/ipad --- even while on the same network - same result as when outside on LTE.  I have tried almost everything.... i am now restarting my computer remotely 2x/day so i can keep the cams going.  Any help???  I am on Windows 8 icamsource version 2.72, ip address is 71.100.239.9  - any thoughts? PLEASE HELP  :)

jschriman

• View Profile
also - getting 'success' on auto router config everywhere - always have....

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
It is possible the computer is struggling with 6 cameras running. Please try running the iCamSource with just one camera (delete the others from your cameras list.) If it works, we will continue adding cameras back on to your cameras list.

Also, what is the the % CPU usage of the iCamSource application?