Author Topic: No Audio ICam Pro  (Read 4849 times)

drew0426

• View Profile
No Audio ICam Pro
« on: July 15, 2014, 09:15:49 AM »
Hi, I've been having issues with my icam ever since I switch from comcast to AT&T Uverse because Uverse router doesn't Support upnp, I went a head and uninstall icam and installed the new icam pro on my computer however it only work on wifi with no audio, I found out yesterday that I gotta pay 9.99 to use icam pro from my iPhone on 4g so I purchased it and it still didn't work properly so I routed my phone to my AT&T Uverse router with passthrough settings in which it worked perfectly but still no audio! I uninstalled/installed my audio drivers just to make sure everything was working properly still no audio! I checked my internal/external mic from the drop list on icamsourcepro everything looks great from my computer , I even did mic test and it's working properly.. What I notice icam pro doesn't show up on my volume mixer like any other program like Firefox or Java which the previous icam version did.. So it is a work around or is it something wrong with icam pro audio??? My icam pro app audio is activated too..

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: No Audio ICam Pro
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 10:50:33 PM »
drew0426 is receiving support via email.

jkstraw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 01:28:03 PM »
I am having the same issue.  Will resolutions be shared here on the forum or should I be trying to get in contact with support as well?

Cheers

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 12:23:29 PM »
Are you running a USB/FireWire/Built-In camera or Ethernet/Wi-Fi camera? Also, when you are zoomed in and you turn your iPhone’s volume all the way up using the buttons on the side of your phone, does it say "Ringer" under the volume adjustment icon that appears on the iPhone’s screen?

jkstraw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 01:16:32 PM »
Thank you for the response.  My guess is it is an unsupported camera (wifi).  D-Link DCS-432L - I figured since the audio works through the DLink app it would work with the pro version.  My bad - please do correct me if I am wrong though!

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 11:50:37 AM »

Currently, the only wireless cameras that iCamSource Pro has audio support for are certain models of Airlink and Foscam cameras. All other wireless cameras, that output MJPEG or JPEG formatted data over HTTP, have video-only support in iCamSource Pro (no audio).

Audio support for WiFi Network IP cameras is discussed here: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=1416.0