Author Topic: Simple Quiestion  (Read 3405 times)

AaronG85

• Azztech Computers
    • View Profile
    • Azztech Computers
Simple Quiestion
« on: December 27, 2009, 07:42:00 AM »
Do u guys take feature request or suggestions? im just a new user and find this software amazing i just think the desktop app could be improved

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Simple Quiestion
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 01:20:10 PM »
When we are deciding what features to add to iCam, a main consideration is user feedback.  Not every request is implemented, but most of our recent new features (motion detection, push notifications, recording) were added because of user requests.  So suggest away :)

AaronG85

• Azztech Computers
    • View Profile
    • Azztech Computers
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 05:50:57 AM »
Well all i really want is the ability to take still photos or is this already implemented

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »
There isn't a snapshot ability built into the iCamWeb applet.  I'll add that to our list of potential features to add to iCamWeb in the future.

In the mean time, you can use a screenshot utility to save images from iCamWeb.  You should be able to find several free screenshot utilities by searching for "screenshot utlity" in Google.

Zarkov

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 08:29:29 AM »
And if you've set iCam to record, all the images are already in the folder [user]/pictures/iCam source motion events/[gigantic hash sequence]/[date-time stamp], conveniently in JPEG format.