Author Topic: [Tips] - How to see the recorded images on your iPhone easily  (Read 3670 times)

cedoch

• View Profile
[Tips] - How to see the recorded images on your iPhone easily
« on: December 22, 2009, 06:56:26 AM »
I advice you to use DropBox (www.dropbox.com) on your Mac/PC and your iPhone. On iCamSource you tell to save recoreded images in your dropbox and the you can access them on your iPhone without doing anything ! Easy !

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [Tips] - How to see the recorded images on your iPhone easily
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 11:32:58 AM »
Agreed. :)

DropBox, MobileMe's iDisk, Amazon S3, or any other network location that can be mounted as a folder or drive on your computer are excellent choices for off-site storage of your motion event images.  8)

drdiesel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 03:09:38 PM »
How do you tell it where to save the recorded images/video to and where does it store them by default on a PC?

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 04:23:43 PM »
drdiesel - You can change the storage directory for motion event recordings by clicking on the "Change" button in iCamSource.  You can view the storage directory for the current camera by clicking the "View" button in iCamSource.  By default, the motion events recordings are stored in the My Pictures -> iCamSource Motion Events directory.

Zarkov

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 04:19:43 PM »
For those unfamiliar with Dropbox and how to use it with iCam, I covered this in detail in an earlier forum post: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=615.0