Author Topic: Window Shuts down when viewing camera  (Read 3026 times)

alan

• View Profile
Window Shuts down when viewing camera
« on: July 25, 2013, 09:18:25 AM »
Since new update yesterday when viwewing a camera on iphone or ipad camera closes by itself. Have to reopen window to view camera after shtting down. is there a fix comming

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Window Shuts down when viewing camera
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 09:34:32 AM »
What version (Mac or Windows) of the iCamSource are you running? Also, what version of iCam (iOS or Android) are you running?

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 10:32:48 AM »
You may be experiencing the same issue here: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=5869.0

alan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 05:26:42 AM »
No the issue I have when I am viewing a camera on my ipad or iphone that is running lateset version of IOS ill here a beep and camera will close in the middle of viewing. Did not experience this issue till I downloded laatest update

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 06:51:02 PM »
Please let me know what version of iCamSource you are running on your computer, Mac or Windows?

alan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 05:46:32 AM »
I am running version 2.3 on my Ipad and ver 2.6 and all computers

tracerstlm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 06:56:25 AM »
Since the upgrade I am now having these issues as well.  It sometimes connects; I don't seem to have any audio anymore; it often crashes and says the connection is closed; and lastly - more often than not it is telling me that that all public proxy's are busy and I need to upgrade and pay for private proxy to resolve my connection issues.  Very frustrating.   :'(

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 11:36:53 AM »
I am running version 2.3 on my Ipad and ver 2.6 and all computers

Please update iCamSource to the latest version (2.7.1, Mac or 2.7, Windows) here: http://skjm.com/icam/support.php

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 11:39:05 AM »
Since the upgrade I am now having these issues as well.  It sometimes connects; I don't seem to have any audio anymore; it often crashes and says the connection is closed; and lastly - more often than not it is telling me that that all public proxy's are busy and I need to upgrade and pay for private proxy to resolve my connection issues.  Very frustrating.   :'(

What version of iCamSource are you currently running on your computer? Please make sure that you are running the latest version (2.7.1 for Mac or 2.7 for Windows) available on our Support Pages here: http://skjm.com/icam/support.php