Author Topic: forgot icam password  (Read 11708 times)

teddy5947@gmail.com

• View Profile
forgot icam password
« on: July 20, 2013, 06:44:14 AM »
I forgot my icam password now it's impossible to link with my icam. How in the world can I reset or recover my password?  please someone tell me where exactly on the website I can do  this.  been on here 2 hours now and am at a dead end
thanks
ted

rjgvt

• View Profile
Re: forgot icam password
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 07:09:49 AM »
There is no Icamsource login/password saved anywhere but in your head. Make Icamsource login/password anything you want, then use the same on Icam on your smart phone/Ipad, etc.

teddy5947@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 01:08:36 AM »
Thanks for your help. I am at a quandry as to be able to find anything but turning the icam on, on my PC. There is just an Icam program file that gives no options but to turn the icam on. I right click, left click and no options but the normal send to and things like that.
Do you have an idea as to how I can find the rest of the application on my puter?
Thanks
ted

rjgvt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 04:41:50 AM »
Icamsource is a program that runs on your PC, Icam is an app that you use to access your Icamsource cameras. A login and password is used when starting Icamsource. To accesss that in Icam, you must use the same login and password. What cameras and computer are you using?