Author Topic: Sound for push notification  (Read 2776 times)

tob

• View Profile
Sound for push notification
« on: December 04, 2009, 03:30:58 AM »
my push notification sound is the standard sound. Are there a possibility to change the push sound for the app icam. my favorite is a alarm sound when icam push and the normal sound when other apps push.

Thank you
Oliver (Germany)

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sound for push notification
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 10:57:51 AM »
iCam should use a unique Push Notification sound when notifications arrive, as heard in this video: http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php?id=2

Are you hearing a notification sound that is similar to other applications?

tob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 05:40:13 PM »
Okay i think i was wrong. Other Apps have an other sound. They are only similar.
What i need is louder sound (alarm), when someone enter my house. The opportunity to config the sound (push) is the best solution. Is this possibel? Also would it be nice when icam could make a sound when motion are detected.

Very good app!

Thanks
Oliver

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 09:21:00 PM »
iCam currently does support making a sound when motion is detected and iCam is running. On iCam, when you zoom in on a camera and the single-tap to view the motion detection settings you can tap the green Motion Detected light to toggle that option.

As for making separate sounds when a Push Notification is received, we could include separate sounds to play, so we will add that to the list of features to potentially implement in the future.

Thanks for the feedback!  :)