Author Topic: Photos not stored?  (Read 6583 times)

Joelaw

• View Profile
Re: Photos not stored?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 08:34:12 PM »
I'll try to do that tomorrow.

He got me again tonight.  I placed a can lid in the back of the trap and tiewrapped it down but as of 10 pm the pb was gone again.  Maybe that TV show could be are you smarter than a rodent?

I did ot get video tonight because it is raining and the camera is not for outside but I will keep trying.

JL

PS Does the OU stand for Oklahoma University?

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 05:10:29 AM »
Yes sir...it's my alma mater. Sooner born and Sooner bred! Can't wait to see the video(s).

Joelaw

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013, 01:35:49 PM »
I hope this works like it should.

Raccoon thief video:  http://www.youtube.com/edit?ns=1&feature=vm-privacy&video_id=cUZ1UzVOtX4

I am from Houston/Oklahoma City so I know what you art talking about.  Been living in Maryland since 1960 so I guess I have to claim Maryland as home now.

Last night he took the bait again without tripping the trap but this morning I caught a smaller one #18 so looking forward to catching GRANDPA tonight (maybe).

Please post if the video doesn't work.

Joe L.

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 06:30:36 PM »
Sorry for the delay...I'm on vacation. I tried to watch the video, but the link didn't work. Try going to YouTube, viewing your videos, and right-clicking on the raccoon video that you uploaded...it should give you a menu with the option to copy the video's URL. Paste that on here. I look forward to seeing it!

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 08:09:18 PM »
This seems to work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUZ1UzVOtX4

The sneaky little bugger!  >:(