Author Topic: iControl iCamera-1000  (Read 78784 times)

skate50mph

• View Profile
iControl iCamera-1000
« on: December 21, 2012, 06:11:58 PM »
Has anyone used iCam software with this model of camera? I believe they're designed to be used with a home security system, but surely they MUST be able to be used independently? I can't find a way to setup a URL or any kind of login information for this camera.

Can anyone help me? I'm new to the forum so emails would be the preferred contact method.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: iControl iCamera-1000
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 09:20:09 PM »
skate50mph is receiving support via email.

manoverboard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 09:08:58 PM »
Hello - I would like to find out more about using the iCamera-1000, too. Thank you.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 12:12:23 AM »
We haven't tested with that particular camera, but if it outputs MJPEG formatted data, it'll probably work with iCamSource.

When you run iCamSource, you'll need to select the "Ethernet /Wi-Fi" tab because the camera is a network camera, not a USB camera. Then, enter the MJPEG or JPEG URL for your camera.

If the MJPEG or JPEG URL isn't something that can be found by searching around with Google or by contacting their support, we actually have another solution available, although it is currently in its very preliminary stages, and that is: http://skjm.com/icam/mjpeg_test.php

When you enter the camera's IP address and port into that web page, it will attempt to connect to the camera using all of the common MJPEG and JPEG URLs that we are aware of. If any of the URLs produce an image, then that is the URL to use in iCamSource.

If your camera requires a login and password, you can enter them in that webpage right before the address : login:password@Camera_address

jcrooks213

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 05:39:34 PM »
i have three of the icamera 1000 cameras and have been able to view them on my local network through ispy, but have not been able to log into the administrative section of the cameras due to not having the user name and password for authentication. i have done a factory reset on them so it should be back to default. i still am unable to figure out what they use as default. I think once i get this figured out, i will be able to fully get them up and running. The ispy software works great with these cameras too!! any help on what the default user and password could be, i have tried most of the generic ones that i ccan think of.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 08:54:15 PM »
i have three of the icamera 1000 cameras and have been able to view them on my local network through ispy, but have not been able to log into the administrative section of the cameras due to not having the user name and password for authentication. i have done a factory reset on them so it should be back to default. i still am unable to figure out what they use as default. I think once i get this figured out, i will be able to fully get them up and running. The ispy software works great with these cameras too!! any help on what the default user and password could be, i have tried most of the generic ones that i ccan think of.

We have not tested with iControl cameras, however their support may be able help you out with the default Username/Password: http://www.icontrol.com/about_us/contact_us.php

iplaybass

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 05:53:09 PM »
has any one got this to work??
how did you reset it?

Erwick42

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 09:23:28 PM »
The default log-in for the iCamera-1000 is;

Administrator ID: administrator
Administrator password:leave this blank

I got this through trial and error basically, not sure why this is such a heavily guarded secret especially since the company claims to use all open-source programs.I felt obligated to create a profile just to post this, hopefully it will save a lot of people the time of scouring the web like I've been doing for the past 6hrs.

once you get logged in you have a load of options to play around with from setting up network, adjusting audio and even changing the brightness(or turning off all together) the LED's. although, some of the settings can only be accessed with ie 6.0 or above.

smorales0387

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 10:34:35 PM »
How do you do the factory reset on the icamera 1000. Im trying to set them up with ispy. i tried logging into the camera by the ip address in the browser but i cant figure out the login name and password. i tried already "administrator" for the name and left password blank. still cant log into it. please help thanks

peacekeepa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 11:43:44 AM »
The factory defaultis “root” for ID and Password.

www[.]onixusa[.]com/base/img/manual/Admin_Menu[.]pdf - page 4.

Ph

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 05:57:27 PM »
If anyone can help me hook up an iControl camera to my home network, I would appreciate very much your assistance.
These are cameras I acquired, they have no accompanied cd i thought maybe there was a program I could download and run them through there. After i figure out how to set them up to run through my router. Thank you for your time.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 11:07:40 PM »
What is the Model of your iControl camera?

Ph

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2013, 04:59:16 AM »
icamera-100.

Ph

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2013, 04:59:50 AM »
Sorry icamera-1000

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2013, 07:08:32 PM »
Unfortunately, we have not tested with that particular camera. For more information, please see page 3 of the user’s manual here: http://www.adtpulse.com/portal/user-guides/Advanced/Content/WebPortal/Printed_Documentation/QIG_iCamera_1000.pdf