Author Topic: Issues with Trendnet TV IP110W -  (Read 4412 times)

jschriman

• View Profile
Issues with Trendnet TV IP110W -
« on: September 21, 2012, 05:44:21 AM »
I have had this problem since I have had this camera -over a year and evenwith SW updates (i am running 2.5) i still have it!

Running on win 7, Verizon FIOS wireless router (actiontec) - i have another camera (#1) and it is a trendnet TV-IP 501 and it works flawlessly.  This one is cam#2, static ip address, 192.168.1.15, port forwarding enabled, etc...

Here is the issue:

It works intermittently - and I ALWAYS get the error:

Cannot find AUDIO data. (first it says MPEG, then JPEG, then FINALLY Audio) Your network camera may not be supported.  - then a few seconds later it works... for a while -the error stays there, but it works... sometimes hours, sometimes minutes, then will show as NETWORK CAMERA OFFLINE - then magically, it will come back on at some point later- If i restart (stop/start) the camera in iCamsource, it usually fixes the problem.  I have reset the camera, uninstalled and reinstalled SW and the camera data multiple times and then on occasion i wont get the error and it will appear to work... for a while.  Sometimes a day, sometimes an hour - then back to the issue above.

I'm pretty technical, and I have tried everything I could think of, checked the forums repeatedly, now coming here myself to see if anyone can help.... THANKS.

OUAnthony

• View Profile
Re: Issues with Trendnet TV IP110W -
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 09:07:41 AM »
When you go to the camera's internal webpage, are you always able to access it? And when you do access it, does the camera feed/audio feed always work? What URL are you using for the camera in icamsource?

For port forwarding, you have manual port forwarding enabled in icamsource, and you've added firewall port forwarding rules in your FIOS router (using the same ports you entered in the manual boxes of icamsource)? I also have FIOS, and I remember that it was a pain figuring out the port forwarding in that stupid modem/router...it was quite a bit different than a normal router. These are the settings I used:

Protocol: UDP
Source Ports: Any
Destination Ports: Range 12000 - 12100 (or some other range of numbers, allowing at least 6 or 7 ports per camera)
Local Host: enter IP address of computer running icamsource
Forward to Port: Same as Incoming Port
Schedule: Always
Specifiy Public IP Address & Specify Network IP Address are unchecked.

You might verify that your settings are similar to mine. If different, try changing them and see if that makes a difference.

jschriman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 11:44:53 AM »
Thanks ill give that a shot. Btw the cam is offline or not working on Icam. On its own webpage it always works ( I can view it).

THX

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 01:06:22 PM »
You might also reduce the frame rate of the IP camera to 5fps. You should be able to do that by using the camera's webpage.

jschriman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 05:43:57 PM »
I tried that once before. I'll go
Back to it

dawn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 09:58:17 PM »
This same thing happens with my Foscam.

I can't figure it out and I really wish Foscam would make their cameras able to change the FPS.

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 11:45:28 PM »
Dawn,

You might check out this forum discussion:

http://www.cam-it.org/index.php?topic=5391.0