Author Topic: No Sources Found, still  (Read 3881 times)

corbybender

• View Profile
No Sources Found, still
« on: January 13, 2009, 06:32:07 PM »
Just bought the app, fired up the iSight on my unibody Macbook, put in login and pass, started streaming, and loaded up the iTouch.  "No Sources Found".  Went through this form and found nothing that helped me.  Note, I am streaming over a home network where both my Mac and iTouch have the same IP except one ends in .6 and the other in .7

Any thoughts or any idea when a new patch will be pushed out?  I've been looking for an app like this for a while and this was suggested to me at http://www.nerdnology.com/post/2008/12/02/iPhone-App-Christmas-wish.aspx

Looking forward to a reply or a patch.

-Corby-

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: No Sources Found, still
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 07:03:08 PM »
Corby - The "No Sources Found" error usually means one of two things:

1. The login and password on the iCamSource does not match the login and password on iCam (they are case-sensitive)
2. Your iCamSource cannot connect to the iCam Broker Server

I would double-check your login and passwords, maybe even try changing them. To change them on iCam simply tap the "i" button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.

If that still doesn't help you can go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ to find out what your external IP address is and send that info to support@skjm.com and we can try to find it in iCam Broker Server logs to further diagnose the problem.

corbybender

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »
No idea how you fixed it, but you did.  It's working now.  thanks so much!

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 07:44:38 PM »
All we did was try to connect ... But we're glad you got it working! :D