Author Topic: support of Foscam FI8910W speaker/two-way audio and pan/tilt  (Read 4513 times)

wfiveash

• View Profile
support of Foscam FI8910W speaker/two-way audio and pan/tilt
« on: August 11, 2012, 03:27:23 PM »
I would like the iCam iPhone app to support use of the Foscam FI8910W speaker so I could talk into my iPhone and have that transmitted out the Foscam speaker.  I'd also like the iCamSource app preference interface to support the Foscam's ability to pan and tilt (note, I'm aware that the iCam app can do pan/tilt although that feature could be easier to use (I find I have to swipe a bunch in order to pan the Foscam a little at a time.)).

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: support of Foscam FI8910W speaker/two-way audio and pan/tilt
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 10:55:01 AM »
Two-way audio has been requested in the past and is currently on our list of potential features to implement in the future.

In regards to pan/tilt, that is not a feature that has been requested but we will also add it to our list of potential features to implement in the future.

kayakguide.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 09:54:20 AM »
I'd like to support those requests also for the Foscam FI8910W:
- Faster panning and tilting by swiping
- Audio from the iPod to the camera

Thanks

Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 06:59:07 PM »
I don't know if Foscam has it, but in the AirLink cameras there is a setup for the number of steps Pan/Tilt moves.  This then makes movement faster.  I think that presets would be awesome and then a way to engage the presets to move and cycle through every so often.  Then finally the motion sensing would be disabled for a few seconds during the movement of the camera. 

Merlin