Author Topic: iCamSource 2.4.6 BETA - Motion Event Image Minimum  (Read 17617 times)

Merlin

• View Profile
Re: iCamSource 2.4.6 BETA - Motion Event Image Minimum
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 04:39:15 PM »
You just wanting another donation!   ;D  Sweet....  I look forward to not being notified by the outside cameras of the 1 frame wind or shadow notifications.  Just asking...will the notificiations be seperate for each camera?  The reason is that like the individual was saying above he wanted no delays.  My inside cameras can be immediate without delays and the outside cameras can wait a little bit for the trim logic. 

Merlin

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 06:24:11 PM »
You just wanting another donation!   ;D  Sweet....  I look forward to not being notified by the outside cameras of the 1 frame wind or shadow notifications.  Just asking...will the notificiations be seperate for each camera?  The reason is that like the individual was saying above he wanted no delays.  My inside cameras can be immediate without delays and the outside cameras can wait a little bit for the trim logic. 

Merlin

:) Yes, you will be able to set a different threshold for each camera. The setting is going to be the "Notification Threshold" and will be a value between 1 (the default) and 9. What that will mean is that a notification will only be sent once there has been a "threshold" number of contiguous motion detections.

So if you used to get a lot of single-image motion events coupled with frequent notifications due to clouds, birds, or insects you will also be able to set the Notification Threshold to 2 or 3 so that only once there is more consistent motion detected (like a person or car) will a notification will be sent.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 06:46:23 PM »
The new version with the new Notification Threshold functionality is now available here: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=4539.0