Author Topic: New Suggestion  (Read 1655 times)

Merlin

• View Profile
New Suggestion
« on: April 05, 2012, 07:32:24 PM »
I had once suggested that a patrol mode could be incorporated into iCam.  One that would have presets for the camera to move ever so often and check if there is movement. 
Today I got another idea.  I had left my gate locked to the backyard and today a meter reader had come to the front door and rang the doorbell.  I received the notification and opened up iCam on my iPhone and saw him there waiting for someone to answer the door.  I showed a friend in my office at the time and had accidently moved the camera down one step handing him the phone.  The gentlemen left and returned to the front door with a notice holding it over his head aimed at the camera.  We laughed so hard and my friend said wouldn't it be nice if you could have the camera move slightly down and back automatically on motion detection?  It would alert the individual they are being watched.  We laughed and I told him I was putting in the suggestion.

Merlin

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 11:31:38 AM »
Ha! Glad you guys had a good laugh.

That is not a request that we've had in the past. We will certainly put our list of potential features to implement in the future.

Thank you for the request.