Author Topic: airlink101w  (Read 12016 times)

trebor1939

• View Profile
airlink101w
« on: March 22, 2012, 03:59:00 PM »
Can someone help me with activating the wireless feature of this camera? AirLink101W: Model AICN1747W

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: airlink101w
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 07:10:32 PM »
To configure a new network IP camera using IP Cam Config simply follow the installation instructions included with the camera, substituting IP Cam Config for the manufacturer's configuration application.

Detailed instructions can be found on our IP Cam Config Support Pages here: http://skjm.com/ipcamconfig/support.php

GIJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 09:33:23 PM »
I have the same problem as above, and the directions don't help with the last step: going wifi.

I have been using icam and icamsource using my macbook's camera and iphone without difficulty, and wished to get a wifi camera. I selected the airlink 1500W camera and have connected/configured it with the ip cam config app to the icamsource via the network cable into my airport extreme wireless router.

How do I make the next step and go wireless with this camera? When I disconnect it from the network cable, the connection is lost.

Additionally, my iphone will not display the airlink images, even when the airlink camera is hardwired to the router. Instead it will only display webcam images. This occurs with 3G and with wifi. This second problem is obviously a question for a different forum, but I did not seen where it should go.

I have checked my firewall and it permits the icam software to make connections.

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 10:03:53 PM »
GIJoe is receiving technical support through email.

George B

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 07:01:33 PM »
I believe I have the same configuration as GI Joe wrote about.  You said you were communicating with him via email. Would you please share those emails with me as well, so I can do the same as he's trying to do (i.e. 1500 W wireless cameras, using a Mac computer, and an Airport Extreme wireless router). 

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 01:03:48 AM »
I believe I have the same configuration as GI Joe wrote about.  You said you were communicating with him via email. Would you please share those emails with me as well, so I can do the same as he's trying to do (i.e. 1500 W wireless cameras, using a Mac computer, and an Airport Extreme wireless router). 

Thank you for your post.

Are you having difficulty accessing your Airlink camera wirelessly? Can you access your camera via your web browser?

jeepercole

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 02:57:43 PM »
I am having a similar problem as I am using a 1500W wireless cam, Macbook pro. Is it possible to use an Airport Express or do i need a router with Ethernet out ports? Could I possibly use the Ethernet port from my Macbook set on Output to configure?
Thanks for the help,
Cole

Jester3775

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 12:36:01 PM »
Same problem trying to go wireless, why are none of the answers listed ?
I have a newer Mac computer with iCam and IPCamConfig as well as iCam and ipCam on my iphone5
The camera I am trying to use is SkyIPCam500W which I purchased based on you folks listing it as compatible.
Please help,
Jesse

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 12:57:39 PM »
Are you having difficulty accessing your Airlink camera wirelessly? Can you access your camera via your web browser?

Alexandre

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 05:48:09 AM »
HI Guys,

I'm having the same issue as the others.
Setting a new IP adress starting with 10 worked fine,
but as soon as I remove the ethernet cable from my AICN500W (SkyIPCam500W),
the green light stop blinking and the camera is not connected to the wifi network.
Could you help me please?

Alex (cobaye-conso.com)

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 03:23:59 PM »
Are you using the IP Cam Config App on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or Mac to connect the "Windows Only" Ethernet and WiFi network IP cameras to your local network. - http://skjm.com/ipcamconfig/