Author Topic: not working on sony vaio  (Read 3728 times)

lbb887

• View Profile
not working on sony vaio
« on: January 08, 2009, 08:12:00 PM »
I just installed icam on my iphone 3G and isource on my sony vaio running XP.  loads up and transmits on pc but iphone says no sources. what gives?

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: not working on sony vaio
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 08:36:27 PM »
lbb887 - If the error messsage is "No Sources Found" that usually means that the login and password entered on the iCamSource does not match the ones entered on iCam on the iPhone. Are you sure that you're entering the same login and password on your iPhone as you are on your iCamSource? (The login and password are case-sensitive.)

lbb887

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 10:36:36 AM »
nope.  i've tried many different variations of usernames and passwords and i still receive "no sources found."  i've tried with and without caps and numbers.  making sure to always input the same on the iphone. 

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »
lbb887 - When you press the Start button on the iCamSource does video show up in the window?

It might be that your computer's firewall is blocking your computer from connecting to the iCam Broker Server. If your iPhone is connecting via WiFi and you're getting that message, it most likely is not your router.

If you could go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ and e-mail what it says your external IP address is to support@skjm.com then we can look it up in the iCam Broker Server logs to see what the issue is.

lbb887

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 02:41:20 PM »
video does appear when i click start on my computer
i have tried connecting via home wifi & 3G
still... "no sources"
i have emailed my ip address to support