Author Topic: push notifications Android  (Read 2101 times)

ace944

• View Profile
push notifications Android
« on: January 22, 2012, 11:10:17 AM »
 I am not receiving push notifications on my LG Vortex, I have both boxes checked am I missing something?

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: push notifications Android
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 11:26:14 PM »
Please make sure that Notifications are enabled in your phones settings.

devicemanager

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 10:48:58 PM »
I have a Droid Razr Maxx with android 4.0.4 Ice Cream i have not made any changes to my phone and the audio for push notifications has stopped working i have the check mark in the Icam source and i also uninstalled and reinstalled on both windows and Phone and i still get no audio all my apps that use audio work
i also have not added any other app when the audio stopped working, i have been a faithful user since day one and not only did i send a message while back requesting that the app would sound an alarm instead of a weak beep and now am facing no audio at all.
i was going to tell a friend to use it but now how can i tell him.

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 03:18:35 AM »
When you uninstalled/reinstalled on your PC, did you also clean the iCam registry information using this file:

http://skjm.com/icam/CleaniCamKey.reg

You verified that you didn't accidently disable notifications in iCam?

SKJM did say they were considering implementing custom alarms...let's hope it's one of the ones selected on the next update. I think it's been almost a year since the last major update, so hopefully one will come out soon. They're pretty tight-lipped about what new features are on the way. Other than that, though, they offer great support through here, and actually update/improve their program regularly...for free. Many of us have been using iCam for years and have requested additional features....but they're running a business....they have to choose carefully what they implement based on time requirements, difficulty, how widely used the feature will be, etc. They can't just click their fingers and make it happen. Plus they have a few other apps to support, update, etc. Personally, I've been impressed by the fact that a small company with a couple of programmers (that I know of) provides updates and new functionality (for free). Huge companies (MS, Adobe, etc) don't do it.