Author Topic: Feature requests  (Read 5973 times)

Mandally

• View Profile
Feature requests
« on: January 01, 2012, 11:24:21 AM »
I love the iSpy Cameras app on my iPad.  It is almost perfect.  What would make it perfect?  Two things. I have an app that is similar on my android tablet.  It doesn't have nearly the number of webcams that iSpy does, nor the thumbnails or control.  What it does have is (for lack of a better term) 'slideshow' mode, where the cam, in full screen, is changed every 15 seconds.  This would be a fabulous enhancement to iSpy.  A slideshow could be launched from the random screen, or from a search, with a setup option to specify the length of time before switching cams.

The other piece would be to make the full screen option, well, optional.  Many webcams do not show properly in the full screen of an iPad, they become extremely pixelated. A setup option that would give the option to display at the cam's resolution would make going to a lower quality cam much less disappointing.

My third request would be to port the app over to android, specifically the Kindle Fire.  My daughter and mother-in-law both love the android webcam app, and would flip over iSpy.

Thanks

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Feature requests
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 01:56:51 AM »
Thank you for your post and we are glad you are enjoying iSpy.

All three suggestions, "slideshow" mode, optional zoom in/out and iSpy for Android/Kindle Fire have been requested in the past and are currently on our list of potential features to implement in the future.