Author Topic: Playstation Eye not showing correctly  (Read 12466 times)

bmorris110

• View Profile
Re: Playstation Eye not showing correctly
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 12:18:27 PM »
I don't know what happened, I played around with it and now it's showing up.
I turned on reduce bandwidth and LED in Macam.
Good or bad?

anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 12:39:44 AM »
Ok Ive been reading the posts trying to get my PS3 eyetoy to work on my mac and ive downloaded the macam driver and it works great yet im still getting video like the crazy colors and lines that the first poster had. When I try to change the camera settings on macam I am able to alter the frame rate of the camera but the only option in format I am able to select is the VGA (640 x 480).  All the other options are not able to be selected.  Please help I love the Iphone program and would love to get it working with my eyetoy. 

Thanks

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 11:42:38 AM »
Are you running the latest CVS build of Macam?  If not, it's available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/webcam-osx/files/cvs-build/

The people that got it working in this thread were using the CVS build, not released version (0.9.2)

mrdude42

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2010, 06:25:58 PM »
im on my mac with osx 10.6.4 with my PS Eye and icam won't show anything when I try using it. I'm using the cvs version of macam and the most recent version on iCamsource. I dunno what to do :/

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2010, 01:09:26 AM »
mrdude42 - bmorris110 said he got it working in Snow Leopard by changing some settings (reduce bandwidth and LED?).  Have you tried changing those settings?