Author Topic: Video part freezes but can still hear audio, XP user. Iphone 2.2.1 user  (Read 8832 times)

DanielBee

• View Profile
Video is freezing up.  Can still hear audio.  New user.  Running XP, beta version of the software, I think 1.2.5
and accessing it on Iphone version 2.2.1 over EDGE, however it happens on 3g and wifi as well.  Any thoughts on a cure?  I really need to use this because I am going out of town and need to monitor my stepsons activities.

Thank You,
DanielBee

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Is the video freezing in the iCamSource window on your computer, or just on the phone?

Does the video freeze immediately or after a period of time?

What Brand/Model webcam do you have?

andrewives84

• View Profile
Locks up on the source program version 2.2.2 and on my iPhone. It freezes after a period of time. I am having the same problem.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:08:47 PM by andrewives84 »

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
What error message are you seeing on your phone exactly? For more information about iCam error messages and possible fixes, please go here: http://skjm.com/icam/help/troubleshooting.php

If the information on that page does not help, please email your computer's external IP address to support@skjm.com. To get that, go to http://whatismyipaddress.com in your computer's web browser and let me know what it says your computer's IP address is.

What Brand/Model of camera do you have?

andrewives84

• View Profile
I have a USB Logitech Communicate STX. I don't get an error message. The video freezes after a period of time. The audio does not. The video freezes on both the source program and on my iPhone app. Thanks.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Is the camera plugged into a USB hub? If so, please try plugging it directly into the computer. If it's already plugged into a USB port on the computer, please try a different USB port.

Also, make sure no other video capture programs (Skype, etc.) are running on the computer because they could be fighting for control over the camera.