Author Topic: Help. "Error 404- Webcam URL Not Found - Please click the "?" button to verify..  (Read 3674 times)

adb123

• View Profile
Hello.  My setup is working almost perfectly.  I'm able to access my Trendnet TV-IP110 and IP 312 cameras remotely from a desktop browser, and I was able to set up the Icam app on my Iphone and access it remotely as well. The only problem is that one of my cameras (the IP110 one) is really sluggish.  It transmits with about a 30 second delay.  I configured both cameras with the exact same settings, but the one just runs slowly.  Help please.  Thanks.

adb123

• View Profile
I just wanted to help clarify my problem.  The error that I'm getting is "404-Webcam URL Not Found-Please click the "?" button to verify the Camera URL for your network IP camera.  I've tried all the possible URLs provided.  Both of my camera's use the same DDNS url on ports 8000 and 80001.  The camera on port 8000 works flawlessly, the one on 8001 is giving me problems. 

-update: tried to run the camera on port 8001 by it self on the Icam Source--problem still exists.  clicked "auto config router" and got the following prompt: UPNP_AddPortMapping() Error 718 -ConflictINMappingEntry

Thanks for the help!

adb123

• View Profile
Email I sent to support@skjm.com
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 07:44:22 AM »

Hello,

I've been using Icam for about a year now with no problems at all.  I recently moved and had to set up my network again; now I'm getting problems with Icam.

My current set up is: a 1.83 GHz mac mini running the latest Icam source version.  I have two Trendnet cameras (TV-IP312W and TV-IP110W) pointed to the server.  Port-forwarding is set up on my router pointing the camera traffic to ports 8000 and 8001, respectively.  My router is a Netgear WNDR3700.  I have DDNS set up on both cameras. 

The camera on port 8000 is working fine, but the camera on port 8001 runs sluggish (30-45 second) delay or not at all.  I get the following prompts from the faulty camera:
1. "404-Webcam URL Not Found-Please click the "?" button to verify the Camera URL for your network IP camera.  I've tried all the possible URLs provided"
   -surprisingly, the camera still transmits with this error; both to the icam server and my iphone
2. "UPNP_AddPortMapping() Error 718 -ConflictINMappingEntry"  (I get this prompt when I check auto config router)

Things I've already done:
1. Ran a port checker tool and verified that ports 8000 and 8001 are open
2. Verified DDNS is working by successfully using DDNS URL for camera source
3. Ran two separate instances on Icam on two different platforms; ran one on the mac mini and the other on my windows machine
4. Re-configured camera settings and power cycled all devices.

Thanks for the help.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
abd123 is receive support through email.