Author Topic: Excellent Program I use it all the TIME one more thing!!!  (Read 1572 times)

thinkr

• View Profile
Excellent Program I use it all the TIME one more thing!!!
« on: March 17, 2011, 11:20:35 AM »
Excellent Program I use it all the TIME one more thing!!!  I think only one more thing would make it more fantastic.
That stupid little Bleep that comes up when motion is detected isn't loud enough to wake me up.  Would it be very hard to add a feature to allow you to set CUSTOM Alerts for Each Camera EXAMPLE      when motion is detected on cam 4     "ALERT ALERT BEDROOM CAM 4 HAD MOTION DETECTED!!"     I could for example load this sound as the alert sound that goes off after i create it as a custom Aiff or Wav? or whatever is most convenient to program it for? maybe even use the Ring Tones section for Default Sounds?  Anyone agree with me wouldn't this be great?   Thanks so much for your time SKJM your program is fantastic I bought it and now even my folks have it on their phones too!  thx.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Excellent Program I use it all the TIME one more thing!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 09:36:05 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately the Push Notifications can only play back a sound file that is already contained within the iCam application bundle, and I don't believe that you can alter the contents of the application bundle programatically without messing up the App Store signing that is present on all iPhone applications, causing iCam to stop working altogether.

We can look into it, but I am not sure that it is possible. :(